What information do we collect?
We may collect information from you on our Contact Page for the purpose of correspondence.
When submitting a Contact Form on our website, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, or other personal information.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one or more of the following ways:
- To contact you directly in response to any communication initiated by you the visitor (via email, phone call or direct communication).
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs or requests).
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website based on the information and feedback we receive from visitors).
- To improve our service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your service requests and support needs).
- Your information, whether public or private, will never be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your express consent.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information, access to your personal information is restricted to website administrators, authorized staff or site owners.
Yes (Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
This policy was last modified on February/26/2014
275 Fourth Ave., Box 30087
St. Catharines, ON, L2S 4A1